Wait in Gold Wait in Gold

Oh well.
This strategy game is quite nice to the eyes and ears - the tune seemed catchy and the grapics are pleasant. Although it was too slow for me, after a couple of days I gave up the idea of earning money and after 3-5 reloads successfully used the shortcut of doing surgery instantly(felt like I won a game of roulette).
It may sound simple, but still, in your future games I would like to see more action scenes(events maybe?). You have a good potential. Good luck!

LDAF responds:

Thanks for the tips and thanks for playing! Action games tend to be more up my alley, so I think it'd be safe to expect more of those in the future. :) and winning a game of roulette is right! If you're talking about using the plastic scalpel, there was a 1 in 1000 chance of that working!

D-Pression D-Pression

That is a nicely done game! I liked the style you chose, the music, the art, the idea of tricking your shadow. For me it is surely a prize place winner! The only improvement I want to see in a sequel is more improved physics in such aspects like wall jumping and sliding. Honestly, those two empty rooms levels almost drove me insane. I also liked the fact that you can complete some levels in a more 'easy' way like wall jumping over one grid at the same wall (needs some practice) or intense jumping in a corner while your shadow is sliding under you very tightly (or is it intended?). Good luck in furher flashmaking!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks for the long review!

Yes, I had a lot of trouble with the physics, especially since I had so limited time :p
And I know those empty rooms are really difficult, but they are some of the final rooms XD

Hahha, I can beat almost every level in different ways, and it's intended for it to be possible ;)

Thanks again!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Ohhhh.....

So many medals...And no secret?)

Blosics 2 Level Pack Blosics 2 Level Pack

Okay...

That is pretty relaxing puzzle game with nice music.The only thing that author needs is new concept.Anyway, the idea is great.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Owww...

Just got 9962 meters and died...
Anyway, it is a great game!

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

A tip for boss

All you need is to remember first arrow. After pressing first arrow you will have half-a-second to press another ones.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Awesome!

That was totally awesome, beat it 6 times with 6 characters, Got an easter EGG (Yes it is tip!) Just to help you guys, look at The End???? medal and you will understand all.

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Another awesome logic game

http://zxrus.newgrounds.com/ne ws/post/513493
Text walkthrough
I loved that game.10/10

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Super

Awesome idea, but needs better graphics

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Secret Invisible Medal

Hey guys,I found Secret Invisible medal on level 10, in top-left corner.Just jump on that platform and you will get it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!